Outstanding Women of Kansas Award Winners
The 19th Amendment Centennial celebration committee received several well qualified nominees from across Kansas. Its judges selected four women that stood out from among the rest. They are: Michelle White "Miki" Bowman; Aryn L. McCoy; The Honorable Marla Luckert; and Lori A. Boyajian-O'Neill, D.O., F.A.O.S.M, F.A.C.O.F.P. Read more here:
Govenor Larua Kelly sends greetings and honors our award winners in a video - Watch here:
2020 marks the centennial of the 19th Amendment giving women the right to vote. The Official Kansas Celebration will be August 13, 2020, in Wichita, with other events around the state.
Our awards ceremony will be held at the Old Cowtown Visitors Center on August 13, 2020.
The event will feature a gala recognizing past, present and future women leaders in Kansas. Awards will be presented to women of achievement in a wide variety of professional fields. Tickets are available now at our store.
Other ways you can participate:
- Nominate an outstanding woman from Kansas for our amazing Awards
- Apply to be an awards Judge
- High School youth submit artwork for the Patriotic Art Contest
- Purchase official merchandise, including our Votes for Women sashes and Centennial Celebration pins in our store
SPONSORSHIPS NOW OPEN
- Exclusive official sponsorships are open to organizations and businesses including opportunities to sponsor the overall event, lasting art exhibit, gala banquet, curbside art, outstanding women award, luncheons and workshops.
- Individual sponsorship contributions are also welcome — follow the link to the right to make an individual contribution.
- For more sponsorship, in-kind contribution and donation information please contact Executive Director Alana Roethle at email@example.com. Thank you!
Be Part of History The 19th Amendment Centennial is an opportunity for women of all backgrounds, experience, age and views to unite, celebrate 100 years of leadership and inspire following generations of women leaders. Here are ways you can help plan, produce and support the celebration:
- Volunteer for a committee — Openings are available to help plan and produce the event, with opportunities in marketing, fundraising, events (workshops, luncheons, gala) and more.
- Involve your organization — Leaders from key women’s groups are coming together to help plan and produce this event. As the official Kansas 19th Centennial event, we invite organizations to join this united celebration of women’s achievements. Join us today.
- Make an introduction — Introduce the event to leaders in your company, organization or city to help spread awareness of the event and attract key sponsors and partners. Contact us today.
- Sign up for the 19th Amendment Centennial e-newsletter for exciting updates and opportunities.